Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Isk3~ orang kafir yang sesat

Today I saw 2 stupid and crazy men wearing nothing on top of a lecture building...
It was not my intention to see them, but I was attracted to see what was the crowd about...
And so I saw them...but luckily it was just a sight seeing from far...
My friends who were in the other group had lecture before my group, said that 9 "unclothed" men went into the lecture room...'passing by' infront of the lecture hall...Yeah, I thought it was disgusting and even rude!
Don't know what the occasion was..but I think something to do with being 'NATURAL'...Green day something, dont really understand and dont care.
Euw!
Hope I wont meet those kinds of people after this anymore..

It's quite stressful...Takut nanti dipertanggungjawabkan...

No comments: